Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.predator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 am

Leaf sat on the far end of the bar, the tavern relatively full and chatty that late at night. Tapping the sides of his glass with his fingertips, he sighed and looked down at his drink. Frowning a little, he took a swig of it and made a face of disgust as he forced himself to swallow. He never could get used to the horrible burning of alcohol, but at this point beggars couldn't be choosers. He needed something to dull his senses a little.

It had been a few days since his dramatic return (although he would argue otherwise, since he had simply been following a trail through the forest and had stumbled onto Colt), and his relationship with the party had clearly suffered beyond repair. Nobody appeared to forgive his past mistakes, and while he didn't quite blame them anymore, it was frustrating to get his intentions across when no one took him seriously. All they saw out of him was a strange little idiot or a monster, and sometimes both if he was particularly unlucky. He couldn't catch a break.

He polished off the liquor and waved down the bartender for another shot. At the very least, he wasn't short on gold from his adventures as a single party, but gold didn't do him much good out in the wilderness by himself. It was good to be back in civilization, even if he knew deep down it would only be temporary.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:21 am

Colt sat across the table from her friend, staring at him, studying his features and movements. She almost didn't believe it was him. He had changed so much... The way he looked, acted and even spoke. But she could tell it was him. The way the corners of his lips pulled down into a frown, and the hidden sharpness of his eyes. But it was still like looking at a completely different person.

Though she had changed a bit too, she supposed. Her tiny and meek figure was replaced by a elegant womans body. Her antlers were short, regrowing. Though she reverted to her former ways around Leaf, she had become much stronger, and saw the world much differently. She wasn't innocent and niave anymore. Part of that was thanks to her party of friends that she sometimes really wondered why she remained with. They judged her and tried to convince how awefull Leaf was and change her feelings toward him. But she didn't. She knew Leaf better then anyone else ever could. She knew the real Leaf... The one that was good and kind. But she knew he had a darkness though she tried to deny it.

"Still don't have taste for it?" Colt asked after he drank from his cup. She had a small glass of wine. The fruit flavor far out weighed the taste of alcohol. "I can't drink that either.. Just wine for me."
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:32 am

Leaf appeared to relax a little as Colt approached, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he brought the small cup towards them, chugging the contents quickly and shaking his head.

"Not even remotely," he replied with an edge of humor. "It's all disgusting, and if it's not disgusting, it's because they watered it down to make it bearable. Or cheaper to produce." He gently set the shot glass down and scooted back a little in his seat. He was done with the alcohol for the night; he could feel the edges of his senses dulling just enough that it felt almost normal, and he didn't want to push his luck with being drunk in a crowded area. The last time that happened it... did not go well.

"Wine is too sweet for me," Leaf added as an afterthought, "but I can see the appeal of it."

He exhaled, moving his attention from the glass to Colt. He looked at her, drinking in the sight of her as though it would save him from every problem he had, and smiled softly.

"I missed this." His voice was quiet, almost unnoticable over the bustle of the tavern. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:41 am

Colt was a little caught off guard by what he said. Her cheeks flushed a very light hue of red with out her even knowing it and it took her a minute to respond.
"I missed you to.. Every single day. But I knew you would come back." She smiled warmly at him. It always broke her heart that she was the only one who missed him but she had missed him enough for everyone. The rest of the group was off doing their own thing since they were staying in the city for a couple days of rest and work.

"I hope you didn't get into too much trouble with out me," she teased before sipping her wine. Her head was already spinning slightly from the buzz. It didn't take much for her and she had already downed one glass before sitting with him. She was a little afraid he had changed so much he wouldn't like her anymore.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 am

Leaf smirked at Colt's reaction, and wondered briefly what other buttons of hers he could push now that he was capable of recognizing the signals. Then he wondered if that made him particularly devious, or simply curious.

"Oh, I got into trouble... plenty of it, as a matter of fact." He laughed warmly. He rose from his seat, leaning into Colt and pressing his hand against the counter to prop himself up right. Ducking his head down to get mere inches from her face, he said with breath behind his voice: "And I think I'm about to get into even more trouble, too, but that's dependent on how the night goes from here."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:07 am

Colt didn't pull away from Leaf at all, she didn't mind being close to him. But her cheeks gave away her emotions as they turned a bright red. His smirk.. And what? What did he say??
"I... uh..." She stuttered at first, completely unsure of what to say. But she couldn't deny the sound of her heart pounding in her ears.
"What do you m-mean?"
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:18 am

Leaf laughed once again, but it was a kind sound. He didn't blame Colt for being so flustered, and her naivety was somewhat refreshing considering the usual people he had come across in his travels, but it would have to end soon.

"There's something I'd like to try." He said gently, taking her hand. He rolled his thumb across her knuckles affectionately. "Something I've wanted to try for a long time, but have never been able to express properly."

He looked away for a brief moment, lost in his thoughts. It would be risky-- what he planned to do, but the rewards would be far beyond anything he could dream of if it successed. If he were found out by the others he would face severe backlash, very likely, but nevertheless... he wanted...

Leaf looked into Colt's eyes, studied the redness of her face, and reached up a hand to brush her bangs back from her cheeks. Breathed in her scent (always like flowers, no matter where they were) and allowed her presence to consume him.

Yes, he was sure what he wanted, if Colt would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 am

Colt's thoughts raced, trying to figure out what Leaf was talking about. He couldn't mean that could he? She had a pretty close encounter with a satyr that she had met and then seen again when leaf was gone. But she stopped it before it could get too far. She glanced over her shoulder, half expecting to see one of her other friends glaring. But she saw no one she knew and looked back at him.
She couldn't deny that she had wanted to try it as well. But she was also so afraid of it.

"I... Me too..." She finally said, trying to firm her voice to not sound like a child. She wrapped her hand into his. Could this be real?
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:42 am

Leaf watched her a moment, searching for any bit of earnest hesitation. He found none.

"Alright."

He gently pulled her from her spot at the bar and lead her carefully through the growing crowd, and outside into the night air. The wind rustled his bangs and he felt light, as though there were nothing that could possibly stop him. Whenever he was with Colt, he felt like all his troubles were gone and it was a pure, almost blessedly thoughtless emotion. His heart raced.

"There's somewhere I would like to show you. It isn't far," he explained quickly as he continued to pull Colt along. "Just outside of town."

After several minutes passed and Leaf was about to burst from excitement (a very childish emotion that was nearly impossible to contain), he lead Colt up a hill in the southern reaches of the village. The grass grew thicker as they went, several sprouted blossoms beginning to crop up in varying colors. Finally, at the top was a large willow tree, its branches hanging down and swaying lightly in the breeze.

"I checked here earlier," Leaf said quickly, nearly babbling, "not many people come here. It's a-- uh, sort of a special place for..." he trailed off, clearing his throat. "Well, this is it, at any rate. I figure it's better than a stuffy tavern room."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 1:49 am

Colt had quickly downed her glass of wine before leaving the tavern with Leaf. She didn't mind being pulled by him, but she also kept pace with him. As they walking through the meadow she couldn't help but look around in excitement. She hated the city so much and would rather be in nature. This place was just beautiful, and was even better by the huge willow tree. The branches hung down so far that it was very private under the tree.
When he finally let go of her hand she took a few steps around, just enjoying the beauty. "This place is a million times better then anywhere in the city!" She agreed happily.
When she looked back at him her cheeks returned to their red shade and she looked a little meek.
"I uh.. Haven't done anything like this before.." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 am

"That's okay," Leaf said, settling down a bit. Colt was probably nervous, and it wouldn't help either of them if he went overboard with his excitement. It would lead to unsavory places if he lost control over himself this soon. "I haven't either, but I think that's going to be a lot of the fun of it."

He held her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers, gently and closed at first as though testing the waters, then he tilted his head slightly and kissed her firmly, his one visible eye closing. His other hand wandered down to her waist and pulled her towards himself.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:10 am

Colt quickly closed her eyes and kissed him back. They had kissed before, many times, but it had never been like this. When he pushed deeper into the kiss she was quick to return the passion. Chills ran up her spine as he pulled her close. She wasn't sure what to do so she let her hands travel up his sides, under his coat, and caress his muscles through his shirt.
She little deer tail wiggled behind her in excitement, though she tried to act like she was calm and collected.
Surprisingly, she was the first to start tugging at clothing. His coat needed to go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.predator. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .predator.   .predator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.predator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: