Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonic Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Colt kind of shrank back into herself, unsure of what to say.
"You're his BROTHER!?" Zack growled, turning his attention to Vincent.
"I, well yes, unfortunately..." he mumbled, unsure of what to do. He barely understood what his brother had done to Colt but obviously this guy was very protective over her.
Zack took a step forward as if he was going to do something but Colt quickly stepped in front of him.
"Zack stop! There is nothing to worry about," she said firmly. "I was my choice to help in keeping Vincent safe, I knew what might happen. And he had absolutely nothing to do with it!"

At first it seemed like he wasn't going to listen, his whole body tense, as if ready to pounce. But then he took a deep long breath and forced himself to relax.
"Yeah... Sorry." He took a step back and picked up the papers he had dropped earlier.

Colt and Vincent also relaxed a little.
Drake had vanished from his spot toward the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 pm

"Listen, Vincent's not a threat," Devon continued firmly. Her hand rested on one of her guns, where it reflexively flew when Zack advanced, and she grimaced and shook it out. "We can trust him. I'm not sure if he could even throw a punch--or would, for that matter. This is about Villie. He and all of us need to hide out for awhile, and probably tell the Council about this."

"Speaking of . . . " Zeke said, trailing off as he looked to where Drake had been standing. "Think that's where he went?"
Back to top Go down
https://comuseinfo.forumotion.com
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:51 pm

"I would have to agree that I am fairly useless, my powers don't even bring harm," Vincent nodded. He was obviously nervous from this interaction and being surrounded by hunters he didn't know. He could tell that Zack was a wolf as well, and that kept him on edge even more.

Once he finished picking up his papers Zack sighed again, "sorry, Colt is like a daughter, and I can't always control my temper."

"It is alright, I understand. As long as we can be friends," the vampire held his hand out. Zack shook it and smiled sheepishly.

"I hope so," Colt answered Zeke, "I don't think he would have left with out saying anything... But... Then again.. He really hates Zack."

Ronnie stood silently, arms crossed over his chest and a slightly displeased look on his face... The usual.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 pm

Devon cast a glance in Drake's previous direction. "Well, he's a grown-ass man, so I guess we'll have to assume he's fine," she said. "In the meantime, we're dead tired and have been in a car for the better part of a week. We can talk more about Villie with something to eat and a decent bed."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 pm

"Oh!" Zack said as he realized he wasn't doing his job. He turned around and went to a table and grabbed a clip board and a new paper.
"Here, I can assign you apartments for your stay," he wrote something on the paper, glancing at them. "You will need to keep a constant eye on your vampire friends, so I will have to assign you four to the same apartment." After he finished writing he handed the clipboard to Colt.
"Sign your name and ID number."
Colt signed it quickly and then passed it over to Devon.

"You can use your cards to get meals at any kitchen, and the apartments come stocked. As for blood... You will have to speak with one of the scientists for that.." He took the clipboard back from Devon when she was done and turned back to the table to pull a key with a number attached to it from a box.

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Devon signed her name and number in a barely-legible scrawl, then held out her hand for the apartment key. "I'm sure we'll figure that one out," she said, with a glance toward Vincent and Zeke. Zeke made a slight face; he was trying to go as long as he could without having to drink again, and didn't need the reminder.

"And like I said," Devon continued, "we'll probably need to bring this whole . . . thing up to the Council. I just don't know if they'll listen to a single Hunter. Vincent can probably tell you more later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Happenings    Demonic Happenings  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Happenings
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: