Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orlain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

Orlain     - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:29 am

Joey came back with what passed for sticks of French toast and a half-pint of milk. He sat back in his seat and peered over at Jack. "You alive?"

"He's not feeling good," Zakuro answered for Jack, taking back her hand and frowning in thought. "I mean, I hope it passes, but if you feel this bad, you can't just go to class and pray. That might make it worse."
Back to top Go down
https://comuseinfo.forumotion.com
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Jack let out a long sigh in an attempt to relax himself and also answer his friends. He was too tired to speak and they knew what he was going to say anyway. He would decide what to do when the bell rang for class. It was still a good 20 minutes away... Who knew, maybe he would feel better?

As they sat and waited for school to start they talked about school work, and Damien had something she needed to fix on her car. Just things to pass the time.

Jack had let himself drift off into a very light sleep, hunched over the table. He felt a little better when he slept but his dreams were extremely weird.

Before they knew it the bell rang for them to scurry off the class but Jack didn't move until Damien shook him lightly. He looks up, sweat on his face, making his hair stick to his skin and she frowned.
"Come on Jack, I'll drive you to my house. It's just getting worse and you need to rest, no more arguing!" She ordered.
He could only nod a little as he attempted to stand up. Once he was to his feet he froze, shock flying through his body and his heart raced. Every beat his heart felt like it was going to pound out of his chest and sent pain like electricity through him.
Damien frown when she noticed him stop with a pained look and shake lightly. "Jack?.."

He clenched his hand over his chest, gasping lightly as he was suddenly unable to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 1:42 am

"Jack?" Zakuro was on her feet immediately, stepping in front of Jack and grabbing him by the shoulders. She knelt down to look at his face and was immediately alarmed by the pain she saw there. "Oh god, Jack, what's wrong?"

Joey stood, trying to see his friend past the girls, but he was at as much of a loss as anyone else. Scared Jack might need genuine medical attention, Joey scanned the crowds for any teachers that had yet to make their way to class, his hand already flying to his phone in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 pm

"My..." Jack gasped out, closing his eyes tightly. He couldn't breath, and every time he tried to gasp for air it felt like his lungs were going to explode. Every heart beat hurt more then he could handle, and they seemed to be getting further and further apart. His face was past pale, white like a ghost. Before he could get another word out his knees buckled and he fell hard, almost taking the table down with him.

The bang of him falling to the ground made some kids stop to see what was going on, which got the attention of more kids.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:20 pm

"Jack!" Zakuro cried, dropping to her knees and grabbing him by the shoulders. "Oh my god--"

"Shit!" Joey's phone was out of his pocket before he finished swearing, dialing 911. He clamped the phone to his ear as he knelt by Jack, pressing two fingers against the pulse point in his neck.

The commotion drew the attention of a teacher on her way to her classroom. She stopped, peering over at the group of teens gathering in the cafeteria, before pushing her way through. "What's going on?" she demanded as she reached them.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

"Don't know, he wasn't feeling good and I think his heart hurt and he fell over!" Damien explained to the teacher, obviously in a panic. She stepped back, though she was super concerned, she knew there was nothing else she could help with.

Jack didn't move or wake. His pulse was weak, almost impossible to feel. A bit of blood started to trickle from his nose, making a trail down his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:47 am

The teacher swore quietly, leaning over and rolling Jack onto his back. Someone was already on the phone--there was little else she could do until the ambulance arrived. Zakuro kept calling Jack's name, hoping for any sort of response.

Joey was speaking rapidly into the phone, and even though his voice sounded authoritative, his free hand trembled faintly. Home was supposed to be safer than Orlain ever had been, and yet they were right back to one of them almost dying.

The ambulance arrived within minutes, and Joey shoved his phone back into his pocket and strode toward the door to point the paramedics in.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 2:15 pm

By the time the paramedics got to the school there was a large crowd of kids surrounding them. They whispered back and forth to each other, offering no help, but trying to guess what was wrong with this guy that the whole school knew had problems.

When Joey got back from leading the paramedics to Jack Damien wrapped her arms around his for reassurance. She looked on in horror, so worried for him. She had never seen Jack like that... Just sick out of the blue.

The paramedics shooed the kids back the best they could and knelt down next to Jack. They asked Zakuro what his name was then went about testing his response, calling his name and telling him it would be okay. They tested his eyes and his pupils didn't contract when the light was shined on them. Damien heard them say something about how his pulse was weak and he was completely non responsive.

A couple teachers were around now and were ushering the extra kids to class as they did this.
Two of the paramedics worked on getting Jack onto a stretcher while one asked his friends what happened. He listened carefully to their explanation and then asked, "does he do any drugs?"

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:32 am

Joey stroked a hand quietly up and down Damien's arm, trying to offer quiet reassurance as they watched their friend being loaded onto a stretcher. He shook his head at the paramedic's response. "Not that we know of," he answered. "He has some prescriptions but nothing like this."

"His dad does," Zakuro piped up quietly. She was wringing her hands as she spoke. "Not a lot, but sometimes. But Jack's never done that." At least, she thought Jack never had, but who knew. He had had some problems with alcohol in Orlain--maybe the temptations just changed. But Jack wasn't that stupid...
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 pm

The paramedic frowned a little and wrote the information on a small bit of paper in his hands.
"And what is his fathers name? And do you know his phone number?Or any other family member's?"
"His fathers name is Jake Grimm, but none of us have his phone number... He's usually impossible to reach anyway." Damien explained as Jack was carried out of the school and into the ambulance.
"No other family members, we basically are his family..."

"Well we need to be able to get a hold of someone responsible for him since he is a minor." The paramedic explained before noticing that he needed to leave. "Well, we will do what we can to find his father, thank you." He left before the group could say much more.

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:04 pm

Zakuro watched the ambulance depart, then turned to look at the others. "We can't just stay at school while they take him out, can we?" she asked. "Do you think they'll let us go see him?"

"I don't know. Probably not." Joey worried the inside of his bottom lip with his teeth, thinking. "But I don't think we should wait around here, either, especially since there's nobody else to take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Damien nodded in agreement, "plus Jack is terrified of hospitals, we need to be there when he wakes up." She said firmly before digging into her pocket to pull out her car keys.
"Even if they don't let us in we have to be there in case he needs us... We should probably tell the other whats going on too..."
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:23 pm

"Yeah, let's just go," Joey agreed, already heading out of the front door. His mind whirred with the possibility that the paramedic had suggested--that Jack had overdosed on a drug. What would it have been? Why would he have done it and would it happen again?

Zakuro was out the door before the others, her gait quick and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:45 pm

As they headed to the car Damien called her house and Rane had answered. She explained what was going on as they got into her car and drove away from the school. When Damien hung up the phone she sighed lightly.
"I will drop you two off and go get the others," She explained. She sped a bit, worried anxiety flowing through her body like electricity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlain    Orlain     - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orlain
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: