Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Piece of Heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

Little Piece of Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 am

Rane and River both couldn't help but be curious about what Taiju was going, but they also tried not to seem rude.

The teacher and the two girls moved off to do their own thing, the girls clinging to the teacher as if he had all the answers. He obviously was more oblivious then Taiju and the others though.

-----

Eventually, Taiju sighed and tucked the letter back into its envelope, which returned to its place in the inside pocket of his coat. He shrugged the jacket off, revealing an unexciting fitted black t-shirt underneath, and draped it over a chair.

"So any ideas on where we should go when we get out of here?" he asked as he made his way toward the cafe. He slid open the door to the soda cooler, grabbed a bottle, and twisted it open with probably more force than necessary as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://comuseinfo.forumotion.com
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:24 pm

"Not sure," Rane admitted first. "It seems like anywhere else would have this happening... We should go somewhere where it's less populated." She sat down on a chair, taking off her own coat and rubbing her face for a moment.
"Maybe the government is doing something..." River suggested, "there has to be something in place to try and protect people.."

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm

"They could be, but this also just started. I don't think even the government can prepare that quickly for something like this. I wouldn't know where to go for that kind of assistance, anyway." He tilted the soda bottle and regarded the nutrition label as though he cared for the calorie content of his drink, though that was the last thing on his mind. "I guess we'll just have to get on the highway and get moving when this place clears out more."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Feeling more hopeless then she let on, Rane nodded her head. "Sounds like the best thing to do right now..."

"So when do we want to make a move to the car lot?" River asked, swallowing over his dry throat. He was more worried about his sister getting hurt then him. Although she was pretty capable of taking care of herself, he didn't know what he would do with out her.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 pm

"Like I said, we should wait to see if it clears out more. The college campus seemed to empty out pretty quickly, but there's also several thousand students and potential monsters now. I wouldn't want to make the run right away," Taiju answered. He set his soda bottle down, suddenly uninterested in the drink. "Which leaves us to entertain ourselves for however long that takes."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Rane leaned back in the chair she was sitting in, running her hands through her tossled bangs to try and straighten them back out. As she looked over her clothes she noticed she had bit of blood spatter all over her. She stared at the red fluid for a moment before helplessly trying to wipe it off. When it didn't budge from her clothes she had to stop and calm herself down before she had a mild panic attack. Rane covered her face with her hands and took long and deep breaths to try and stay calm.
She didn't like the feeling of everything sinking in.

River felt helpless to console his sister and decided to sit there quietly, trying to desperately think of anything he could to make them all safer.

On the other side of the room the teacher spoke with the girls, making a plan to soon run to his car for a fats get away.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:53 am

Taiju sat in another chair and leaned back, tilting it onto two legs as he watched the others in the room. The professor and the other students were planning to leave already. He thought to say something, but they already had ignored his argument once. The thought of trying to escape flickered through his mind again, but it was quickly dismissed when he saw another couple of diseased students through the glass door, preying in the parking lot.

He finally looked to Rane as he clicked his chair back onto all four legs. "You alright?" he asked. Normally he would have assumed the problem to be her own and not even bothered; however, he supposed he should make some sort of effort if he was to stay with these people.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:18 pm

It took Rane a moment to respond as she desperately tried to blink back panicked tears before she look up from her hands. She glanced at River then at Taiju, wondering if she should actually say what she was thinking. But now was not a time for just saying nothing was wrong. She sighed deeply, trying to keep it together. "I just... Everything... I wonder if this is happening everywhere. I mean, I think these things are basically Zombies... And in all the movies this stuff happens everywhere. And the whole world is never the same... I just... I guess I'm scarred." She explained slowly and quietly. She glanced back at River again who looked more worried now. "I'm the big sister, I'm not supposed to be scared... I'm sorry."

He shook his head quickly, "no, everyone has a good reason to be scared... I mean the dead are trying to eat us... If you weren't a little scared there would be something wrong with you." He tried to teas her lightly to lighten the mood, but it was hard to. Life as the knew it was changing big time.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Taiju tried to think of something to say, but figured he wasn't in any position to be offering words of comfort. Aside from that, River seemed to have it covered.

He looked back out the door and slumped in his chair. He kept waiting for the terror to set in. He had been scared earlier, and there was an underlying edge of fright that was keeping him alert, but there was no panic. He had only half an idea where he was going to go, no idea if he was going to survive or whether his family was alright . . . Yet he felt, for the most part, no different than he would if he were in class.

Taiju closed his eyes and let his head hang back over the chair. Might as well enjoy the lack of panic for now.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 am

After a few more moments of silence from the three the group in the back of the room started for the door. The girls fallowed closely behind the professor.
Rane felt like she couldn't just let them go and walk out to their deaths. She had to say something. "Please reconsider your plan. It's not safe to go out there.." She asked just before they got to the door.
"Why don't you reconsider yours?" One of the girls asked with a condescending tone.
"It's much too dangerous right now," Rane added, "please just wait a bit."
"We aren't going to just sit here to wait for our deaths!" Another girl said quickly.
The professor didn't speak, he waited for a moment and then opened the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 am

"Let 'em go," Taiju sighed. "Aside from holding them down ourselves, we can't make them stay. Maybe they'll luck out and actually get out of here." He was doubtful, considering there hadn't been longer than a twenty-second stretch between seeing one group of zombies and seeing another, but there wasn't much time to worry about everyone else. They had made their decision; it didn't mean he had to change his own.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am

Rane looked at Taiju and knew he was right. She couldn't stop them. But she wished she could.
Without saying anything else the group left the building. River made sure the door was shut tight again so nothing could get through and watched them leave through the glass door. Rane couldn't help but watch as well. They held back for a moment before sprinting across the parking lot as fast as they could. Instantly a couple of student spotted them and gave chase. But they managed to make it to the car, only to have the professor fumble around with the keys, dropping them twice. One smaller student who has been know as a quiet kid in school, always waring a hoodie, suddenly pounced at the group from a close rooftop. It landed directly on top of one of the girls. She screamed out in terror as the bloodied student tore into her body until she finally stopped moving.

Rane watched, blue eyes wide with shock, as the student, now joined by a large group quickly yanked the professor and the rest of the girls out of the car as they tried to climb in. They screamed in pain for only a moment before they could not scream any longer. The group of zombies surrounded the new kills and ate as fast as they could. Rane covered her mouth, feeling like she might vomit and had to look away.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 am

Taiju got up as though he would go to help the students and professor, but he stopped as soon as he stood. What was he going to be able to do? If he left, he would just get torn apart as quickly as they did.

Like Rane, he finally had to look away, trying to ignore the gruesome scene. He couldn't get it out of his head even as the screams died.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 am

Rane moved across the room to get as far away from the carnage as she could. She felt so weak. Normally things didn't bother her as fast as other girls. But she loved healing and caring for the sick and injured. That's why she was a intern at the local hospital. So she couldn't stand to watch people get literally torn apart. Tears kept prickling her eyes, and she could help but feel weak and helpless. How were they ever going to survive in a place like this?

River, on the other hand, couldn't look away. He watched the carnage, stuck in his shock until he heard something in the distance. Sirens? "Do you guys hear that?" He asked, looking back at the two. Sirens were slowly getting closer and closer to them. "Maybe they are coming to help..."
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 am

Taiju lifted his head again to listen to the sound. He could faintly hear sirens, but he couldn't tell how close they were.

"Maybe," he said to River. He moved to the door to look outside. The infected were moving away from the fresh corpses, which were quickly being picked too clean for them to bother. "Question is, do we want to try to leave to find out . . . ?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 am

"No, it's too dangerous," Rane quickly answered, her voice a bit shaky.
"But what if this is our only chance to get out of here... What if we don't go and miss it, and get stuck here?" River asked afterward, he was worried too. But he felt like they had to take the chance. Rane couldn't think of anymore of a valid argument then what she already said. They both looked to Taiju to see what he would say about it. He would be the tie breaker most likely.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

Taiju glanced between the two. He agreed with them both. He had a feeling, though, that they wouldn't survive long if they weren't willing to take risks. However, Rane was obviously too scared to go, and he wasn't sure he wanted to force her along. She seemed on the edge of a breakdown as it was.

He sighed and pulled his coat off the back of the chair. "I'll go see if they're close," he said as he slid the coat on. "Or see if I can bring them to the parking lot and make the run shorter."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 am

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Rane asked, glancing out the door. There weren't very many breaks between the groups of zombies. As the siren was coming closer and closer the groups headed toward it, seeming angered by the noise.

One zombie noticed the three behind the glass door as he headed toward the sirens, he quickly ran toward the glass and slammed into it, thankfully it didn't break. He slammed into it repeatedly, smearing blood and other unknown fluids all over it.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 am

Taiju flinched away from the door, startled. Suddenly his plan didn't seem nearly as brilliant as it had a moment ago. The door was locked, though, and the glass was thick enough to not shatter, so at least that one infected was stopped for now.

"Maybe not," he sighed, peering around the zombie student to look for the source of the sirens.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:47 am

Rane grabbed River by the arm and pulled him a little further away from the door.
"He can't get through that thankfully..." She sighed lightly, a little relieved. But soon the one zombie was joined by several others, all clawing and hitting the glass and moaning loudly.
Behind the growing crowd of zombies the sirens were suddenly closer then before and a cop car sped into view, swerving and hitting a curb before flipping several times. When the car finally stopped flipping the cop climbed out slowly, a bit bloodied. The infected quickly ran at him and he quickly pulled out his gun and shot several in the head, backing away from his flipped car.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:53 am

Taiju watched for a few seconds, uncertain of what to do. The coast was clear, for the moment, but the officer wouldn't survive long--especially if another swarm.

He gave an aggravated sigh, as if frustrated by his own conscience, and turned away from the door. He swiped the bat that River had brought in and headed outside to help the cop without a word.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

"Hey wait!" Rane called after Taiju, not wanting to see another person to get hurt. But he was already out the door before she could try to actually stop him.
The cop limped lightly from his crash, turning quickly to shoot several infected in the head. They went down quickly, but when he shot them in the chest they kept coming. Another form crawled out of his car, covered in blood and torn up. It was a german shepherd, a police dog. It seemed rabid, just like the students, quickly running at the cop. He winced and shot it several times in the head, dropping it fast. He let out a sigh, pausing to quickly reload his gun. He didn't notice Taiju coming or a zombie coming up behind him.

River looked around the room for something to use as a weapon to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 am

Taiju took the steps two at a time and hit the ground hard. He barely allowed himself to stumble before sprinting into the lot. He saw the zombie coming at the cop and didn't hesitate, swinging the back as hard as he could at the thing's head. The former student's skull cracked and buckled under the blow, and the body collapsed.

"You alright?" he asked the officer breathlessly, turning back to see if any others were coming.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 am

The cop looked back at Taiju,a bit confused. he was tall and muscular under his black uniform. He panted lightly, and nodded. His hair was brown and shaggy, his eyes green, and a line of blood ran down his face from under his hair.
"Where did you come from?" he asked just before he shot a couple more students that were coming closer. A high pitched and animalistic screech filled the air as the hooded student jumped down from a roof top to the cops car, getting Taiju and the cop in it's sight, ready to pounce again.

River broke the leg off a chair and ran over to the door, he moved out it but not far, hitting several infected in the head to try and clear the stairs up to the door. "Come on!" He called to the two about 30 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 am

Taiju opened his mouth to answer, but the scream from the hooded infected cut him off. "Just go!" he yelled to the cop, raising his bat as he backpedaled toward the door. He didn't want to take his eyes off the hooded one. If it could leap from the roofs to the ground without a scratch, it could probably go much farther.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 am

The cop glanced back at the hooded figure before firing several times at it and fallowing Taiju. The bullets didn't faze him, even the one that entered his skull cleanly. The cop cursed under his breath and limped faster after Taiju, looking back to see the opening that River was protecting. The hooded zombie jumped again, much like a frog, just as the cop turned back to look it landed on him. He slammed to the ground, but quickly and forcefully kicked the zombie off him. He didn't try to get up for a second, just quickly unloading the rest of his bullets into the zombies head. Just when he ran out of bullets he finally stopped moving and the cop got back up, running back for the door.

Rane covered her mouth and watched, feeling helpless, hoping for no one to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:02 am

Taiju stopped when the cop was pinned, but before he could do anything to help, the other man had already kicked the hooded zombie away. He hesitated, unsure if the officer was going to make it back; when it was apparent that he could still move, Taiju sprinted for the door.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:24 am

River and Taiju made it back into the building and the cop soon fallowed after. He rested against the wall, panting and wincing in pain. River was quick to make sure the door was locked again.
"That was crazy! Why wouldn't that one die?" He asked anyone who could possibly answer. He knew no one would really know, though.

"Some of them..." The cop said between breaths, "seem to be radioactive and stronger then the rest... the ones that were infected first."

"Infected first? How long has this been going on?" Rane asked. The cop didn't answer, pulling off his thick coat that was covered in the blood of others.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 am

Inspired by the cop taking off his coat, Taiju looked down at his own jacket. It was spattered with blood, as were his hands, face, and neck from the first zombie he had attacked.

"Fuck," he muttered, sliding the jacket off gingerly. It would need to be washed--though he realized halfway through removing it that there was no real way to go about cleaning it properly.

He sighed shortly. "Guess we're not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 am

Rane visibly took a deep breath and moved a bit closer to the cop. "You're hurt... And I can help you."
He looked up at her questioningly. He was in his late twenties, how could someone so much younger then him help him more then he could help himself?
"I am a intern at the hospital," She added.
"Hospital?" He repeated, "I was just there, that's where this whole thing started... so how are you not dead like the others?" He asked, not much caring about the code of conduct he was supposed to fallow as a cop. It wasn't going to matter anymore.
"I... Uh. Got out early I guess," Rane shrugged lightly.
He winced suddenly, sliding down the wall he was leaning against and holding his head.

"You should let me try and help you," Rane said firmly. She glanced over at Taiju who seemed to know more about the area. "Is there a first aid kit in here?"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 am

"Hell if I know," Taiju said absently, obviously distracted by the coat again. He wiped his hands vigorously on the legs of his pants before picking up the jacket once more. "The student service offices are in here. There's one office on the second floor that offered small health things for students, so they might have a kit. Otherwise, we'd have to risk going to the health center, which is in another building."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 am

River started to look around the room for a med kit, soon finding one in a cupboard. He took it over to his sister, ignoring the smaller bit of blood splatter that was on himself. She took the med kit and knelt down next to the cop.
He glanced at her but relaxed, knowing he needed the help.
"River see if you can find any cloths or papers towels and get some wet," she mumbled as she looked through the cops shaggy brown hair for the cut on his head.
River quickly did as he was told.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 am

Unable to do much besides fret over his unwashable jacket, Taiju sat back down in the chair he had occupied earlier. He reached for the abandoned bottle of soda, but found he had little taste for it. The blood was still smudged on his hands, despite his best efforts, but he was suddenly too weary to go wash up in the bathroom. He was left to sit quietly, watching through the glass panes of the door.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 am

Rane quietly went to work on the cops head, handing him a wet cloth to wipe his face. "So what is your name?" She asked as she worked, making sure he didn't have a concision.
"Officer Wanes... I guess call me Shane." He mumbled, seeming slightly annoyed, but it was obvious that he was extremely stressed.
"How long have you guys been in here?" He asked afterward.
"Not long, maybe a hour or two before you came," Rane said as she finished up on his head. She looked down at his ankle, "you were limping, want me to take a look?"

"No I'm fine..." He mumbled. He took the empty magazine out of his gun and looked at it before tossing it off to the side. It was useless without bullets.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:28 am

"So how bad was it outside?" Taiju asked, rolling his bottle of soda between his hands. "You've probably been farther than either of us. Everything was just starting when I got to the campus. I saw the start of it, and I know it's going quickly, but I don't know much about what's happened more than a hundred feet down the road."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm

"It's pretty much just as bad, if not worse anywhere else," Shane said bluntly. "There were reports coming in left and right all over the county, I'm not completely sure about any further then that, the news station went dark pretty fast..." He rubbed his eyes tiredly for a moment as Rane picked up the first aid kit and moved away from him. She went to go make sure River was alright.

"I heard that it started as a flue, but there are other rumors that it's radioactive. I wouldn't doubt it since some of the first to have been effected by it get was seems like super human powers..." He looked up at the three younger then him. River was listening quietly and Rane was trying not to, but she had to. "And now it's starting to effect animals who are bitten as well..."

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:43 pm

"I don't think it's much of a flu if it's spread by biting. Otherwise, everyone would be getting sick from the air as well," Taiju mused, tilting his chair back again. "Not that it seems to matter. Considering they seem to be feeding, they end up biting everyone anyway, whether they're eaten or not." The thought of it made him feel a little ill.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Shane nodded in agreement, before looking up at Rane. "If you came from the hospital you should know more of what it is," He accused.
"I had barely gotten to work when everything started happening, all I know was that a man in the ER who was really sick and then he started attacking people," Rane explained with a light shrug. "When I saw that it was spreading I left t find my brother.." She motioned at River lightly.

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:03 pm

"It isn't her fault," Taiju said idly. "I doubt anyone really knows what's going on at this point, except for those who were directly involved, and they might not even be alive. I don't think it matters now. I'm more worried about getting out of here alive than pointing fingers."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 am

"Where are you planning on going?" Shane asked, glancing out the glass door that had a couple zombies plastered up against it again.

"We weren't sure. Just try to find somewhere safe, we can't just sit here and wait to die," River spoke up. He had hoped the cop of all people would know where to go.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 am

"My plan was to hit the interstate and keep going. Maybe over the mountains," Taiju said. "But I don't know otherwise. This is spreading fast, and I don't know where a safe place is, or if there is one. The best I can hope for is just getting out of town and to somewhere empty for now."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 am

"That's probably a good idea, there really isn't very many people who are normal left in this city... And it's only been a few hours." Shane mumbled. He pushed himself up to a stand to look out the door at his flipped car.
"How are you planning on getting out of here?"

"A car. There is a dealership not far from here.." Rane answered, wondering what he was looking at.

Shane looked back at the three again, "normally I wouldn't condone kids using guns... But if we can make it to my car I have more guns in there..."
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 am

"I doubt we have time to worry about condoning anything," Taiju said with a wry smile. He looked back outside, just able to see the flipped and dented vehicle from where he sat. "You'll have to excuse me if I want to wait a few more minutes before going back outside armed with only a bat again."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 am

"We should at least wait until it clears out more, maybe until morning." Rane suggested, sitting down on one of the tables.
"Sounds like a plan... Maybe things will calm down more. Plus I need to rest my ankle for at least a couple hours." Shane agreed.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 am

Taiju nodded and dropped his chair back onto all four legs with a crack. He stared up at the ceiling, trying to sort through his thoughts. Everything was a mess. He hated not knowing what to do or whether his family was alive. He thought about trying to call them again, but the lines were down. It would have been useless . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Piece of Heaven   Little Piece of Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Piece of Heaven
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: