Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no rest for the wicked.... NSFL

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:34 am

May smirked into the kiss, a tingling, almost burning, sensation humming at the surface of her skin. She could barely contain her excitement; she longed to rub the other angels' noses in her business and this was the perfect opportunity. What better way to caus a freak-out in Heaven than to lay with the enemy, almost literally?

"I'll warn you, detective, I don't tire easy," she muttered against his lips, hooking her leg around Jack's legs to cause them both to loose balance and fall onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:46 am

Jack laughed lightly as they fell back onto the bed. He mostly caught himself to make sure not to hurt her. As he looked down at her he felt a coldness wash over his body and his demon features started to show again.
"I don't either," He reached back down to kiss the side of her neck tenderly. His hand lifted from the bed to pull her leg up and around his waist and then slid back down her thigh. It traced it's way up her robe and to her hip bone.
Before he could really stop himself he bit down lightly on her collar bone. His sharp teeth cutting into her slightly. He pulled away, trying not to taste her blood, knowing it would drive him mad. His skin was tight over his muscles and it felt cold. He choked back the urge to rip into her soft flesh, making eye contact with her again to see if she was alright.

Jack's eyes were just green again, maybe a bit foggy this time. His black and white horns and slightly sunken in features had also returned.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:55 am

May grinned wickedly at Jack.

"Ah, I do believe I've found quite the naughty one. But I can't say it's the kinkiest I've ever experienced. Humans can get... quite disturbing." Her wings, which were pressed beneath her, folded over the two, feathers brushing Jack delicately.

As with him, her form slipped a little, and a dim radiance emitted from her skin, her eyes lighting up and pupils turning white. What blasphemy, she thought with intense satisfaction. What absolute blasphemy in the eyes of the Lord.

She went to work undoing his shirt, which she tossed aside with little care, marveling at the expanse of skin and reaching around to clutch at his back and force him closer.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 2:03 am

He couldn't help but smile wickedly at her approval. He waited for her to take his shirt off and then quickly and eagerly dove back into it. He kissed down her body, also nibbling as he went. But he was very careful to not draw too much blood mostly for his own safety. The radiance of her skin tingled against his own cold skin. He knew it was her heavenly-ness that was doing it. If he touched any part of her too long it turned into a slight burning sensation. . . He can't say that he didn't enjoy it a little.
He eagerly pressed his still clothed pelvis against hers as he pulled off her bath robe. Once it was off he had to take a minute to just stare at her features. He was almost shaking with excitement. Could this be real?
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:03 pm

May relaxed back for a moment as she was de-robed, and made a coy look up at Jack when he paused.

"What's the matter, detective? Not used to seeing such a gloriously-crafted woman before? I admit I pulled out all the stops when I made this form. It's not my favorite, but it's pretty effective if I do say so myself."

When she was done praising herself, she stretched her arms out above her, her wings flaring out to both sides, one brushing against the nearby wall.

"So let's see what you've got, demonspawn."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:23 pm

A low demonic growl emitted from Jack, vibrations shaking the bed slightly. His hands fumbled with his pants and boxers to get them off as quickly as he could, his breath was quick and rolling over May's skin with a chill. His hands explored her body, caressing as he went. His brain was too blank to speak back to her, his ears ringing. He was very sure about his movements though, even though he could barely contain himself in several different ways.

Once he was fully naked he pressed against her, pulling both of her legs up around his strong hips. He kissed her lips eagerly, his lips cold to the touch. One hand went up to her wrists above her head and he tightly held them there, his sharp nails digging into her skin and drawing blood. His other hand explored her body still. He tilted his pelvis and pushed himself into her gently. He grunted lightly, pleasure washing over him.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm

May gasped as he pushed into her, the feeling of initial penetration clouding her vision with stars. It was much different than it had been with humans. Much, much different.

She wrapped her legs around Jack's waist, pulling him as close as she could possibly manage.

"Damn! Damn, damn, damn," she nearly chanted in between pants, reaching a hand up and covering her mouth. There was a combination of burn, which she was generally used to, and a bizarre icy chill up her spine (which she assumed was his power) that drove her hurtling into a mindless pleasure. She had expected the encounter to be just another fuck for fun, but this was an entirely new experience to say the least. Not that she minded.

"I underestimated you, detective. Or should I call you Jack?" She breathed, her breath coming out in a fog. The room temperature was significantly lower, but it was unlikely that either of them would feel the difference in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:44 pm

Jack was arched over her body, pressing into her in a repetitive motion. She couldn't see it but his spine started to press onto his skin. It pressed harder and harder as his spine seemed to grow until his skin ripped apart and white bone jetted up. A large bone tail jetted out form the base of his spine as well, swinging back and forth behind him.
"You expected less from a demon?" He asked, slowing his motion for just a moment. "You haven't even begun to see what I can do.." He growled at her playfully. His hand tightened on her wrists and he suddenly began thrusting harder into her. The bed creeked and shook with each motion, slamming into the wall. His forcefullness could easily hurt a normal human, but he knew May was strong enough to handle it... And enjoy it. His other hand moved under her back to pull her against his muscular body.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:11 pm

May laughed in excitement, her skin lighting up in a radiant glow, her eyes entirely blazing white. The room in itself was lit dimly solely from her body, but it wasn't nearly enough to match an actual light source. She was a little embarrassed by her glow, but was more comfortable in the fact that she wasn't forced to hide it this time, as Jack was not human. He was wonderfully not human.

She couldn't form words through her sheer joy and pleasure, so she settled for laughing jubiantly, not even noticing the pain of him holding her wrists down or the jarring of her body as the bed struck the wall.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Jack leaned down to gently bite at her nipple as he thrusted harder and harder into her soft form. His tongue was no longer shaped like a humans, instead it was very long and thin, almost shaped like a lizards tongue. He easily licked down her body, taking in every taste. He grunted or moaned during each thrust. He was built in all the best ways to give her pleasure as he rubbed along her walls. And she seemed to be built specifically for him as well.

Several minutes, maybe an hour went by with the two entangled with in each other. Jack never slowed or paused for even a second. He was obviously lost with in the pleasure, his animal-like instincts taking over. He suddenly started to thrust faster as he reached his climax. He held her down hard enough that she couldn't escape even if she wanted to and all sense to him was lost. He moaned loudly and bit down hard onto her collar bone and he shuttered at her blood filled his mouth.

After a couple more minutes he finally started to slow until coming to a stop. He rested on top of her, his skin damp from sweat, but it was ice cold as it dripped down onto her. His body shook lightly as he fought with his mind, his mouth still clamped down onto her skin. His teeth had met with the bone but he had barely caught himself enough not to break the bone and rip her open. Very slowly he managed to let go of her wrists and her collar bone. He lifted himself off her to look at her, blood dripping down his chin as he tried to catch his breath in big heaves.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:36 pm

May's skin knitted back together just as quickly as it was torn open, her blood seemingly evaporating on contact with the open air. The blood of an angel was precious, and nearly impossible to obtain without explicit permission. Its properties were too valuable to simply be lost with minor injuries.

"Ahh, so now you show your true colors," she commented lightly, looking at him with pure-white eyes. She seemed satisfied; a little drained perhaps. "It's not often I see a demon that's anything less than an abstract monstrosity, though. You must have some angel in you for that sort of frightening elegance."

She reached out and traced his jawline with her fingertips.

"In reality, I am much less exciting in my true nature. But it's hard to be when you're created to be something safe and holy."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Jack sort of nodded as he caught his breath, "my father.." He mumbled, still barely hanging on to his humanity. "He is a fallen angel." He assume this would upset May to know, but he really hoped it didn't. She probably knew of his father if he were to name him. He was a very powerful angel, and his fall was very dramatic and he nearly took half of heavens inhabitants with him. He was a great leader, and had been around for thousands and thousands of years, making him near the top. His fall from grace was one no one saw coming. Jack didn't even know the full story about it. But he had been told by angels he met in the past that his father was used as a story to steer angels who wander in the righteous direction.
As such his father was also a very powerful demon, but filled with more agony then Jack had ever seen before.

Jacks red hair stuck to his face from the sweat as he relaxed a little and pulled himself away from her, letting himself fall to his side next to her.
"His blood and upbringing is what makes me so odd... but I am still a demon.. I am still a monster." He said quietly, his bone tail wrapping to lay over the both of them.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:57 pm

May hummed a little, resting her arm over her eyes as she shut them to rest.

"I was never really involved with Heaven's politics. It wasn't that I didn't really care, it was more or less... no, I guess I didn't really care." She laughed. "it was all grey and grey morality anyway. Heaven is supposed to be a utopia but it was so uptight and strict and flawless and... it was a little sickening. It was like being surrounded by a bunch of ancient children with no concept for how the real world works. Other angels are too innocent, too forgiving and generous. It's no wonder so many fall once they discover the truth. I was just an odd exception, I suppose. I didn't need to fall... I just never belonged."

She dropped her arm, her eyes returning to their normal amber color. She looked a little sad.

"Well I didn't intend to end the night with some heart-to-heart. But here we are I guess."

She glanced over at Jack through the darkness.

"But who's the real monster here: the one who was born in a tragic situation in the chaos and manages to live on by assisting in human affairs as a respected figure, or the one who was kicked from their home in paradise because she couldn't give a damn about humans, and sells her body just to get by while loathing everyone around her?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Jack sat up on his arms to look at may, his protruding spine stark against the darkness.
"I didn't come to earth on my own free will..." he added, looking at her with a understanding expression. "I was kicked out, a lot more violently then you it seems.." He sighed a little and pushed himself back up to his hands and knees.
"But the night isn't over yet, I'm not finished.." He smiled wickedly at her, excitement glinting in his eyes again.
"Please... Change into your comfortable form.."
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:20 pm

May gave Jack a look of uneasiness, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't know. I feel a little out of the mood after that chat about how terrible we both have had it. You might have to convince me."

Nevertheless, her form seemed to shimmer and reform into something much different, her feminine features entirely gone and replaced by masculine ones.

"Although, after this, I think I could get used to my other form." She smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Jack just smiled a little and moved to kiss her strong jaw bone.
"I was first attracted to this form, and found myself missing it the whole time," He mumbled as he kissed down her neck and then chest. He was becoming drunk with need for her. His hands returned to hold hers down at her side as he guided his kisses down to her pelvis.
He looked up at her, his green eyes glowing, "I thought you didn't tired easily?" His voice had a hiss behind it, teasing her to continue, begging her to forget all those bad thoughts. He was charmingly seductive, and usually got what he wanted.
He kissed down to her new parts before diving in.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:50 pm

May's back arched and she gasped with surprise, feeling heat was over her. Perhaps the night would continue, after all.

~~one sore ass later~~

May awoke the next morning to an empty space next to her, and while normally she would be relieved, this time she felt as though she had just let an excellent opportunity slip through her fingers. She never considered herself a heavy sleeper, so Jack must have had good experience with slipping away during the night to not rouse her.

She crawled out of bed, thoroughly sore (but the pain, much to her displeasure, slipping away in mere seconds), and made her way to the bathroom to wash up. She had to work today.

May splashed water on her face and looked at her angry expression in the mirror. Work. She hated calling it that. Maybe it was time to look for a new profession.

She quickly put on some casual, but tasteful, clothes and made her way outside.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:09 pm

Jack had slipped away shortly after May had fallen asleep. Half because he had to get to work early in the morning, and half because he felt like he wanted to just lay there all night with her. That was a scary feeling for him.

When he grabbed his clothes and went into her living room it took him a hour or so to pull all his demon features back into his body. Afterward he got dressed and headed to the current motel he was staying in to shower and take a short nap before going to work at 5 am. The whole time he couldn't stop thinking about her, which was very unusual for him.

He headed to the precinct like a normal day and to his desk to do some paper work and look up any new reports that seems like a demons doing. He had one of the desks in a little half cubical that shared a room with many other cops and detectives. They usually weren't in as early as he was. Except for the night shift, but they seemed to ignore Jack as he worked, his jacket hung over the back of the chair, his white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up vaugly smelling like cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

One of Jack's coworkers made his way over to Jack's desk and motioned towards the entry point of the precinct.

"Uh, Detective, looks like you got a visitor. She's requesting you specifically. Won't say what about, and she refuses to talk to anyone but you. Demanded it be in private."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:17 pm

He gave his coworker a curious look, raising an eyebrow. May? He wondered if something was wrong, or if she was just there to bother him. Either way he got up from his desk with out saying a word and headed toward the entrance where the secretary desk was at. He didn't bother to grab his coat so his guns could be seen easily at either side of his rib cage.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Waiting at the entrance was a tall woman in a light brown trench coat. Her chestnut hair was too long to be May's and fell in waves down her shoulders and back. She looked over at the sound of footsteps, her face blank as Jack approached. Her skin was fair and peculiarly lovely, her eyes a pale yellow. She uncrossed her arms, allowing them to sit at her sides. Her heels clicked the tile floor as she turned fully around.

"Ah, detective. Just the man I've been looking for," she said simply, her voice like silk, "I have a particular inquiry I would like you to look into. I don't trust anyone else to handle it. May we speak somewhere private?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:28 pm

Jack could immediately tell there was something up with this lady. Angel was the first word that popped into his head. He glanced around to see if there was anyone else, or maybe some other threat.
"Sure," he held out a hand to put on her shoulder to guide her. "We can talk in the interrogation room, Ma'am." as he lead her past the office and into another small room with a table and a chair on either side he felt the copper taste return to his mouth. It was so intense that it almost overwhelmed him. He swallowed past it and pulled the chair out for her to sit down.
"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" He asked, eyeing her as he sat down in the other chair, not letting his guard down. It wouldn't be the first or the last time an angel tried to kill him.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:35 pm

The woman smiled sweetly at Jack as he lead her to the room. Once the door closed and he sat, she crossed the room. Time appeared to almost slow for the briefest of seconds before she looked over, her eyes filled with anger, and a blinding light engulfed the room.

A sword materialized over the table, pointed at Jack's throat, in the outstretched and armor-plated hand of the woman, who was now fully covered in elaborate, white and gold plate armor. Four wings flared out behind her, fully golden and shimmering. Through the mask of her helmet, her eyes were a flaming white.

"Tell me, demon," she said, her voice an echo. "What are your plans with my child? With this world?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:43 pm

Jack was quick to jump up from the chair and back. With the threat, which unlike when humans threatened him, actually scared him, his demonic features couldn't stay hidden. He was frozen for a minute, starring at her in shock. But as soon as the ice covered his fist and arm he punched the sword away, energy cracking loudly with the connection.
He felt his spine shift and swore under his breath and tightened every muscle in his back to try and keep it from moving.
"Really!?" He shouted, a growl emanating as well. "You had to fucking do this here!?" He was pissed, and his heart raced so loudly he was sure she could hear it. She was obviously a very strong angel, stronger then he had ever had to take on by himself.
"Couldn't pick a place with lesson people!?"
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm

"What do you care about humankind?" The angel demanded sharply, using the momentum of Jack's punch to spin around and strike out at him with their sword at incredible speed. "Besides manipulating them to better suit your bloodlust? Now answer my question, spawn of Marchosias!"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 pm

Jack swore loudly, unable to do anything else besides block. He brought both of his ice covered arms up to block the attack. It hit and sent him falling back into the wall, crashing through it.
He quickly got up, a bit of blood trickling from his nose. He glared at her, about to pounce and attack but froze when he heard shouting coming from the inside of the building where his coworkers heard something happening.
"Fuck.." He hissed. But the door was locked and they couldn't get in.

"Piece of shit angel! Always assuming you know everything!" He shouted, rage dripping from his words.
"I don't even know who your child is!" he rubbed the blood away and charged back at her to slam a fist into her face. He hated not being able to full transform, he was weak and slow. But not only would it ruin his clothes, it could give him away and put everyone in danger.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:13 pm

The angel brought up a hand and slapped away Jack's fist.

"How dare you speak to me as though you know what we've been through. Everything I have done has been for my child. It was I who prevented them from falling. I who convinced the Spheres to allow them to live peacefully in the mortal realm. It was I who made sure they would never come to harm by allowing them to remain powerful. I have done everything for their sake, and I will not allow you to ruin everything I've done!"

She raised her sword, divine energy igniting the blade.

"I will not allow you to corrupt them any further!" The angel wailed in anger, before a bright figure slammed into their side, sending them into the opposite wall as Jack. "What?!" They coughed, caught off guard.

Snaking through the air, the assailant flared its small wings and hissed at the angel. It looked not unlike a giant, thick snake, with massive yellow eyes and tiny limbs which tucked into its body. It was about a yard in length and covered in a silky, white fur, save for its belly, which was lined with golden scales.

"Why-- why would you defend this evil spirit?" The angel asked, voice softening and wings drooping. "Please tell me that I am not too late in saving you."

"I never needed to be saved," May growled, baring sharp teeth (which were a far cry from her otherwise innocent form).
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 pm

Jack stumbled back as his attack was swatted away and pulled his arms up again to block. When the attack didn't come and he heard speaking he looked out from behind his arms. He was very confused at the scene until the little dragon like figure spoke, and he heard May's familiar voice.
"May?" he asked, standing back up. "May is the child you are talking about? Really!? She-" He cut off as pain shot through his body. His body wanted to change because it felt under threat, and holding it back only caused it to hurt more. He wrapped his arms around his torso and fell to his knees, grunting in pain and swearing loudly.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:39 pm

May flew over and bumped at Jack's cheek with her head.

"Come on, we don't have time or space or anything for this... it's over with, just trust me."

The angel got back to their feet, expression unrecognizable under their helmet. Then, their sword disappeared into the air and their armor disintigrated, leaving a four-winged humanesque figure in white robes, looking devastated.

"You would choose the demonic spawn of a fallen angel over us?" They asked quietly.

"There was never any choosing!" May snarled, fur fluffing up. "Holy shit, all I did was sleep with the guy. As if none of you had ever done that with tons of mortals and other angels. What does him being a demon do to change any of that?"

"I..."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Jack panted hard, barely even noticing May was there as he struggled with his body to not change more. He mumbled something to himself in a demonic language, almost like he was chanting a spell to himself.
After a moment longer his spine that was bulging against hist shirt shrank back down and he relaxed, falling forward onto his hands.
"Oh thank god..." He sighed as he caught his breath. He slowly stood back up.

"Another selfish angel," he growled at May's parent. "I would be much more likely to answer your questions with out a threat..."
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:44 pm

The angel looked unsure for a long moment, then their expression fell entirely.

"I see." They said, stepping forward. "If I can trust you on your words alone, then I may have made haste in my judgement."

May glared at her parent. "Yeah, maybe a little." She flew small circles around Jack.

"Had you been any other demon, I may not have been afforded the same courtesy of hesitation. I am an Authority of Heaven. We do not take risks when evil spirits are involved."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:52 pm

His coworkers were still banging on the door and calling to Jack.
"I'm fine! Everything is good!" he called to them to try and calm the humans down.

"If you're so strong then why worry if I would have tried to attack you right away? Most demons aren't going to respond well to being threatened," He explained, crossing his arms.

"I don't want anything from May or to do anything to her... She helped me and we hooked up, no big deal." He finally answered her questions, "I didn't force her into anything." He then gave the angel a harsh look. "Knowing who my father is should give you answer enough as to why I care about humans..."
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:16 pm

"I have a reputation to upkeep," the angel said simply, "and The Spheres have no tolerance for mercy against evil spirits." Their stone-cold face relaxed a little. "Plus I come here with my judgement clouded by emotion."

"Well now we're out of time to be here. We need to get out," May said quickly. "I sensed some serious shit going down over here and this form was the only way I could get here in time. I can't say I plan on staying around in it."

The Authority stared May down. "We will be having a discussion about this later."

In an explosion of light, the two angels disappeared from the room. Mere seconds later, the walls appeared to reform around Jack and the opposing side, leaving the room untouched as had been before.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:08 pm

"Wai-" Jack was cut off as they vanished and the room returned to they way it was before. He sighed heavily, a little annoyed at what had just happened. He fixed his clothes and tousled his hair to try and look as natural as possible before heading back out to where his coworkers were waiting to try and give them an explanation.

The rest of his day was a huge pain in the ass with trying to explain what they had heard and where the strange lady went. He was stuck to his desk all day with endless amounts of paper work.

Once he finally left he decided to head to his motel and gather up his things. And then head over to May's apartment. He wasn't really sure why he was going there or what he was going to say. He was just drawn back to her.

Jack knocked on the door and then shoved his hands into his coat pockets. A cigarette hung between his lips and he puffed on it.

Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:12 pm

"Mom I have to get the door--"

"We are not done talking--"

"I have to get the door, Mom--!"

The door swung open, revealing a slightly beheveled May leaning against the doorknob. She looked up at Jack, her expression quickly turning into one of surprise, and she opened the door the rest of the way and stood at the threshold.

"What... what are you doing here? I would have thought after that stunt this would be the last place you'd want to go to."

"Is that the demon?!" The Authority barked in the background.

May spun around and shouted back, "Not now!"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:16 pm

"Well..." Jack started, looking past her a bit. "If this is a bad time I can leave, just wanted to talk." He looked disappointed and had a bag hanging over his shoulder. It was obvious that he wouldn't be sticking around for long.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:21 pm

"No, the time is fine," May reassured, "if you don't mind being in the same building as my overbearing mother for more than a few minutes--"

"Gender is a social construct that the humans have created, we do not--"

"You look like a mom!" May said with an exasperated groan. "You're in a woman's body. You're my mother, okay?"

She turned back towards Jack, noting the pack over his shoulder.

"What, you planning on going somewhere?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing a little. "Dare I ask why you've got a travel pack going on there?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:34 pm

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," Jack said, "I don't mind if she is here. As long as she doesn't attack me."
With May's invite he went into the apartment and plopped his bag on the ground. He quickly finished his cigarette and put it out in his hand, wincing from the pain.

"I uh.. I'm leaving town... Taking a transfer actually. Seems like I have been causing too much trouble in the district." He gave her mom a short glare, indicating it was partly her fault. But there was no real anger or threat behind the glare.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:56 pm

The Authority was unfazed and simply watched Jack with a somewhat apathetic look on her face.

"Oh... well that's actually kind of convenient timing. You see," May walked over and threw her shoulder around the other angel, who startled a little. "Mother dearest here wants me to find somewhere else to live, to get away from my life of... debauchery. I already quit my job and everything. I'll miss this little apartment, but you know how things go."

"No, you will not--!"

"So I figure it might be fun if I come along," May said finally, grinning widely. She clapped her hands together. "What do you say? A little team-up? We worked together so well before, if you know what I mean."

"Aspiaon!"

Something in May snapped, and she spun around to face the Authority, her face entirely blank.

"Never. Never call me that again."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:01 am

Jack smiled and relaxed a bit. That was exactly what he wanted. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to leave her behind.
"Good then I won't have to ask," He smiled through his sharp teeth.

He watched her get mad and decided he would be sure to never call her that name.
"Dare I as what's wrong with that name?"
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 am

May looked over at Jack, anger still deep set within her features.

"It was my name. Was. I chose my own name when I was banished from Heaven. I refuse to be called by the name from my creation, not after all the angels decided it was best to not associate with me. Not when I found my own place in the world."

Her head turned towards the angel.

"Get out of my house. I've had enough of you."

They looked deeply disappointed, hurt even, but nodded and vanished in a burst of light.

May returned her attention to Jack, looking downtrodden.

"At the very least she's respectful of my space. It's not as if we're not both basically immortal beings... but she gets so concerned that I'm going to end up fucking everything up. Or worse, falling. It's apparently extremely important that I remain pure, which makes sleeping with a demon all the more hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:12 am

"I'm only part demon," Jack corrected quietly. "They all seem to know my father but always seem to forget that he isn't actually a demon, just an angel who fucked up." He was quiet and a bit serious.
"So I can see why you parent is so concerned about you falling..." He looked at the ground," I have seen what Marchosias has to go through because he fell. And I wouldn't want you to go through that either."
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:19 am

"As far as Heaven is concerned, a fallen angel might as well be a demon. They see things as black and white in that way." May sighed, rubbing her face. "And, uh, thanks I guess..."

She made a small noise of annoyance and all but threw herself on the couch, her arm and leg lazily hanging off the side.

"Sorry about all that. Just gimme a moment and I'll be fine. So you were gonna ask me to go with you? What made you come to that conclusion?"
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:28 am

The demon shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, "eh, I don't know... Felt like maybe you were ready to leave behind stripping and I could use the company."
He glanced around, thinking about what had happened the night before.

"I was contacted by someone that said they had a special job for me with no paperwork. I can't verify anything, but figured I would check it out. It's a few days away though." He explained lightly.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 am

"Hm." May closed her eyes and lied there for a long moment. Then, she pulled herself back up into a sitting position and nodded a bit.

"Alright. Sounds fun, when do we leave? Probably soon considering you're all packed up and ready to go. Fantastic. I'll go grab a bag of stuff to bring." She stood up, stretching a little, and wandered off deeper into her home, pausing for a moment to say, "And I'm not too concerned about the apartment or a lot of the stuff in it. Most of it were gifts that I don't really have any emotional connection to. Knick-knacks that look nice and have no functional use."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:42 am

"We could hire someone to sell everything and send you the money?" Jack suggested walking over to touch the back of one of the table chairs.
He had never really had a place to live, he was always moving around. He thought about her parent and then his own, at least hers cared enough to check up on her.

"I can't guarantee your safety with any of this May," He called to her in the next room. "I also can't guarantee that I will leave you alone." He was teasing, though he still couldn't stop thinking about the night before.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:50 am

"I don't know. We'll figure something out." May went to work packing up only what she decided she couldn't live without. She technically didn't need to eat, nor did she need showers or anything for basic hygeine, given her ability to shapeshift, but a shower and nice soaps now and then would be a blessing.

So she emerged, travel bag in hand (which was mostly clothes and not much else), and smiled over at Jack.

"So what do you say? I'd like to, and I've always wanted to use this expression, get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:01 am

Jack laughed and shook his head before turning to leave out the door. He was glad to have the company, though he would never admit it.
They walked down the hall and stairs to outside Jack felt some suspence filling up inside of him. Something was wrong.

He paused next to his bike to put the bangs in the saddle bags on the sides. Once they were in he glanced around the quiet street.

"May, I thi-" He was cut off as short whistle of a silenced gun cut the air. Jack was thrown back as a bullet ripped into his body. He fell onto the pavement gasping, blood pouring from his abdomen. The source of the bullet seemed to vanish.
Back to top Go down
absolute configuration
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
absolute configuration

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:24 am

May stopped dead in her tracks as Jack fell, a numbness spreading across her body. What...?

"Fuck!" She cried, rushing over to him and pressing her hands into his wound. She wasn't sure what the cause of the gunshot was, and couldn't see anything that would indicate a suspect. But if there were no humans around...

She quickly channeled as much restorative energy as she could into him.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:28 am

As her energy flowed into him it unintentionally burned him through his body. It shouldn't have, but for some reason it hurt worse then her radiant energy. His whole body tensed almost as if it was getting shocked and he clawed desperately at her hands to her her to stop, trying not to scream.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no rest for the wicked.... NSFL   no rest for the wicked.... NSFL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no rest for the wicked.... NSFL
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: