Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vittori Agli Assassini

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

Vittori Agli Assassini - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vittori Agli Assassini   Vittori Agli Assassini - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:29 pm

"Well, I didn't get involved for a few years after leaving Venice, but yes, that's part of it," Devon answered.

She paused to smile back at Vincent and say "thank you" again before continuing. "Probably wouldn't have been a good idea to put a knife in the hand of a ten-year-old girl. My family left too quickly for me to say anything about leaving and I didn't even know why we did until I was . . . fourteen? But we can talk more about it later." Her gaze flickered to Davicus and his wine glass. "Perhaps over a proper drink once we've spoken with Machiavelli.

"And then," she finished, getting to her feet and peeling off the outer layer of her robes, leaving her in a more comfortable set of clothing, "I start your training in the morning. Tonight, I figure out what to do with the two of you. You'll probably have to tell me where you are, Davicus."
Back to top Go down
https://comuseinfo.forumotion.com
Silver Lining
A labor of Love
A labor of Love
Silver Lining

Vittori Agli Assassini - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vittori Agli Assassini   Vittori Agli Assassini - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Davicus raised his glass slightly and smiled at Devon. "I'm all for a better drink.... though I'm assuming I'm not actually invited to your reunion." Shrugging, he continued. "Anyways, right now they have me staying with some other recruits in the barracks." He looked over towards Drake and rested an arm on the table. "It's a little cramped in there, but it is a lot better than sleeping on the streets. We're allowed access to the training yard already, though I've mostly been figuring things out on my own." Davicus drained the last of his glass and set it back on the table. "It'll be odd having a full time mentor, but hey... maybe it'll be fun."
Back to top Go down

Vittori Agli Assassini
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: