Completely Useless Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, roleplay everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

Demon      - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:41 am

Vincent was caught completely off guard by Devon's kiss, and if his heart still beat, it would have stopped.
Even though he was sure she would regret it, he quickly kissed her back, closing his eyes and bringing his free hand to her cheek.
It felt so right and yet so wrong. It was a thing he dreamed of but never thought would actually happen. But what about Drake? Didn't she love him? She would regret it. Could they still be friends if she did? Was he taking advantage of her? So many thoughts raced through his mind and confused him more and more. But one thing he knew for sure, he didn't want the kiss to stop.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:52 am

As soon as she felt Vincent respond, Devon pressed forward. Her fingers tangled in the front of his shirt, keeping him close. Desperation drove the kiss from her side; nothing else made sense but this. This was easy: a warm body, a mouth pliant under hers, simple want. She liked Vincent, and he was responding, and he was the only person able to keep her grounded and sane and without him she would probably collapse in the midst of her responsibilities--

And she was kissing him without the faintest idea of how he felt.

Just as suddenly, Devon broke away, leaning back from Vincent's hold. She looked up, but found herself unable to make eye contact and stared at some point on the floor.

"Sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://comuseinfo.forumotion.com
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 am

When Devon pulled away from the kiss Vincent was still smirking but it quickly stopped to a frown when she apologized.
"No, please, do not..." He said, bringing his hand to her chin to lift it a little to try and meet his own gaze.
"Do not apologize to me..." He begged quietly, hoping she would understand his feelings with out him having to say it.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:25 pm

"No, no, that was the stupidest thing I could have done," Devon said, jerking her face away from Vincent's touch. She stood and backed away, before she could give in to temptation again. She expected to see pity when she met Vincent's gaze again, but when she looked up to find only concern and affection, she somehow felt worse.

"No, I really shouldn't have--I'm sorry," she stammered out again, backing toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Vincent stood up to try and stop her from leaving, but found himself completely speechless.
"Devon, please..." He managed to mutter out before she left the room. All of his charm and suave left him and he felt like he was an awkward teenager once again. He didn't know what to say or do. Stop her? Tell her exactly how he has felt for some time? Or would that make it worse?
"I..." He stammered, "please..."
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Devon paused with her hand halfway to the doorknob. Her shoulders slumped, and she looked back at Vincent.

"I can't," she said. "That was--I don't know. I wanted to do it and then I did, but I shouldn't have." She paused, thinking of how badly she wanted to go back and kiss him again, and reminding herself again why it was a mistake. "This isn't something I can do right now. I'm sorry." With that, she quickly left the room, closing the door firmly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 2:30 pm

And there he was, not for the first time in his life, or undead life, Vincent was left alone with a broken heart. His mind raced, but he felt like he was unable to move his body, his limbs going numb.

What had he done?

Tears stung his eyes and then spilled over the lids, lining his cheeks. He put his hand over his heart as he starred at the ground, as if to stop is from hurting. He ruined everything. He unknowingly gave Devon so many signals that it confused her and made her do somethings he didn't want to. He felt sick and like he couldn't breath.

After a moment he returned to the couch and tried to read his book once again. The pages were blurry past the tears that he tried so hard to fight back.

How could one moment with one person cause him so much pain? As wise as he was, he could not figure it out.

(( ;_; ))
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Admin
Admin
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 12:33 am

Devon quickly locked herself in her bedroom and slumped against the door. No one could possible be as stupid as she was. There was no way she would be able to face Vincent the next day. What could she possibly say to him? "I'm sorry, I care about you and I'm really attracted to you and you're probably the reason I haven't died from stress, but also I'm scared of commitment, so yeah."

He wouldn't allow her to ignore it, either. Not really.

((lol half-assed reply time to go draw nerds from another RP))
Back to top Go down
Almost Easy
Admin
Admin
Almost Easy

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:29 pm

(((we need to do some sort of skip or such lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon    Demon      - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Completely Useless Information :: Roleplay :: IC Threads-
Jump to: